Thursday, January 26, 2017

You're Not Good Enough Book Tag

you're not good enough TAG


So I saw this over at Our Book and Bookish Thoughts, and thought hey this sounds awesome, so I definitely want to do it! So check out herse, and check out the original one over at Read Like Wildfire and Becca the Book Reviewer.

So from what I surmise, you list a bunch of characters (30 to be precise), and the more random they are, the more fun. Then you pick two and those two determine the answer to a question below. I decided to change it up a little, and decided to make it even more random by allowing random.org to pick my characters from books, and I didn't write down any characters names (I just let it pick the book, and I picked a character from the book).

Here it goes...

1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling Bee team. Who would you pick to complete your team?

Dana from A Year in Europe Vs. Claire from Nobody

I think I will have to go with Dana because I think it would just be easier to work with someone on my team who people notice, compared to someone who would be practically invisible.

2. Both characters want to kill you. Which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?

Natalie from Magic Most Foul Vs. Meghan from Iron Fey

Well I'm pretty certain Meghan could kill me easily whereas I'm not as worried about Natalie killing me. So if I want to survive I would have to kill Meghan. I have no doubt that I would probably survive if it were just me against Natalie.

3. You're on the bachelorette and you're down to these two characters. Who gets the rose?

Connor from Ashes and Ice Vs. Cabel from Wake

Cabel... hands down Cabel. Sorry Connor, but you're just not the one for me.

4. You've been chosen for the Hunger Games. Who would most likely volunteer in your place?

Tella from Fire and Flood Vs. Gwen from Mythos Academy

I could easily see both of these characters volunteering, I honestly think probably Gwen. I feel like Tella might have to have a very good reason to, but I could see Gwen doing it because... well Gwen's a Champion, and that's what she does.

5. You're stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?

Adrienne from Unbearable Book Club for Unsinkable Girls Vs. Rogan from Countdown

Without a doubt, Adrienne because I really don't think I would be able to stand her (couldn't reading the book), and I love Rogan. I don't want him to be sacrificed. I want him alive. I'm keeping him alive.

6. You're the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own TV show of course). Who is your sidekick?

Rhine from Chemical Garden Vs. Kaylee from Soul Screamers

I love both Rhine and Kaylee, but I think I'm going to have to go with Rhine. I think she could be a sidekick, and I think Kaylee could also, but I think our personalities would clash too much and I'd have to get along with my sidekick almost 24/7 (or else I feel like nothing would be accomplished... bye bye tv show).

7. You're a manager of an avocado admiring company. Who would you fire for lack of communication skills?

Dan from Asylum Vs. Antonia from Possibilities of Sainthood

I'm going to have to go with Dan on this one, mostly because he's quiet and I feel like he might not trust me enough to want to talk to me because of what he has gone through. Can't really blame him.

8. You've just finished a book in which your favorite character dies. Who is most likely to comfort you?

Ronan from Age of Legends Vs. Chase from Article 5

I love them both so much. But, without a doubt, Chase. He's more emotional and affectionate than Ronan. Ronan's a lot tougher when it comes to exposing his feelings, and honestly, I can't blame him. And I think Chase is just better at being someone you can depend on.

9. Ugh, it's high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?

Niki from Halloween Party Vs. Kenna from Kiss of Broken Glass

As sad as this is, Niki without a doubt. If you've read Kiss of Broken Glass, you would understand why Kenna would most likely not be part of the popular clique. And Niki seems like the kind of girl who would just be popular.

10. The day has arrived; you're finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?

Jules from Visions Vs. Luca from Order of Darkness

This was pretty easy, not because either of the characters are jerks and would purposely forget my birthday, but poor Jules has a lot going on in her life... with all her visions, and I think she would just get distracted by that... unless her visions are about me...

11. You've just found an upcoming Booktube star. Who would it most likely be?

Cecilia from Palace of Mirrors Vs. Bertie from Crimson Thread

I have to go with Bertie. I think it would be really interesting, plus she has a freaking Irish accent.

12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person. Who would you invite?

Kyra from Poison Vs. Sophie from Strangelets

This is kind've tough, because I really liked both Kyra and Sophie. I think Sophie is more relatable, but Kyra's pretty kickbutt, and well, she has a "too-cute pig", and well I just feel like the pig's winning me over. Sorry Sophie, maybe another time!

13. Bam, you're pregnant. Who's the father/mother?

Tarver from Starbound Vs. Fade from Razorland

Tarver, obviously. He's just perfect! Okay, maybe not perfect, but nearly close enough. And I like Fade, but Tarver won my heart in These Broken Stars, and as much as I like Fade, he just wouldn't win against Tarver.

14. You've just written a super important text. Who would 'see' it, but not reply?

Haden from Falling Under Vs. Talon from Legend of the Lightkeeper

I'm going with Haden because I just don't think he's as thoughtful and as nice as I think Talon is.

15. You've just woken up and it's time for breakfast. Your mum's been replaced by... who?

Julia from Regency Spies of London Vs. Katniss from The Hunger Games

I'm gonna have to go with Julia. No question about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment