Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Reading Resolutions

I don't know about you all, but every year I make a list of just some reading goals that I want to accomplish in that year. Some times they are the same goals year to year, and other times they are different goals.

1. Meet My Goodreads Reading Challenge Goal

I try to do this every year, but every year the amount of books that I try to read changes depending on how much time I think I will have to read books. This year my goal is to read 50 books.

2. Complete the State Reading Challenge

This challenge is basically to read a book that takes place in every state in the United States. I have yet to complete this challenge but I try to complete it every year.

3. Read 10 Contemporary Novels

Contemporary books are my least favorite genre, so every year I just aim to read 10, sometimes I read more and other times I don't meet the 10 books.

4. Read a book in all of the following genres:

Dystopian/Apocalyptic
Historical Fiction
Fantasy
Fairytale Retelling
Mystery
Thriller/Suspence
Horror
Graphic Novel/Manga
Poetry/Verse
Anthology
Sci-Fi
Nonfiction
Play
Middle Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment