Sunday, January 29, 2017

Netflix Book Tag

netflix book TAG


I first saw this tag at HardbackHoarder and here is the original: A Darker Shade of Whitney

And here we go...

1. Recently Watched: What is the last book you finished reading?

Defy the Dark by Various Authors

It's an anthology. I gave it 3/5 stars. Here is my review.

2. Top Picks: What book/books have been recommend to you based on a book you have previously read.

None... usually people just recommend random books to me...

3. Recently Added: What is the last book you bought?

Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen.

4. Popular on Netflix: What are books that everyone knows about (2 you've read and 2 you haven't read or have no interest in reading?

Two popular books that I have read are: Divergent and Hunger Games. Two books that I haven't read are Harry Potter (which I am currently working on) and Legend (which I hope to read sometime in the near future).

5. Comedies: What is a funny book?

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith. I've chuckled a few times already and I think I'm only like 15% in.

6. Dramas: What is a book with a character who is a drama queen/king?

Ummm... I have no idea. I can't think of a single drama queen character in any books I've read... I know there are some, but I can't think of them... drawing a blank here...

7. Animated: What is a book with cartoons on the cover?

A book with cartoons on the cover is Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy.

8. Watch it agan: What is a book/book series that you want to reread?

I typically don't reread books, but I would definitely reread the Article 5 series by Kristen Simmons.

9. Documentories: What is a nonfiction book you'd recommend to everyone?

The Bible

10. Action and Adventure: What is an action packed book?

I'm gonna have to go with the Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa.

11. New Releases: What is a book that just came out or will be coming out soon that you can't wait to read?

Windwitch by Susan Dennard... I absolutely loved the first book, and can't wait to read the second book... I want it now!

12. Max: Tag some people.

Everyone who reads this is tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment