Friday, February 26, 2021

Taking a Peek Inside the Box

 So I'm going to start something new on my blog, which is going to be a "Taking a Peek Inside the Box", which essentially is going to take place of a Unboxing, which I can't do on my blog for obvious reasons, but I still want to share with those who follow my blog some of the boxes I get. I'm currently not subscribed to any box, and most of the boxes I do open are usually previous months boxes just because I have really decided to commit to one subscription box yet, and can't afford to subscribe to all of the boxes that I do get. Occasionally, I can get multiple, but it all depends monthly.

I am going to link below some of my favorite subscription boxes for you to check out if you don't already know them.


If I do buy any boxes during the month, they will be posted on the last Saturday of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment