Friday, May 24, 2019

September 2018 Unicorn Crate Unboxing


September 2018 Unicorn Crate: Sisters Who Slay

The book that came in this box was Seafire by Natalie C. Parker. I have been intrigued with pirate novels since I read Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller, so I am ready to read this book whenever I get the chance. Along with the book came a note from the author, signed bookplate, and a tattoo that says "Sisterhood is Survival", that I have not yet used, but will at some point.

Unicorn Crate includes a Unicorn Themed item, and in this book it is the Book Buddies which I have not yet used, and don't know if I will because I just don't do that. Although, they are really cute, and a great addition if you do include notes in your book. They were created by Girl of All Work.

Then there is a bath bomb that is inspired by Princess Leia, which I used the night that I got this box, and I loved it. It smelled really good. The bath bomb was handmade by Fizzy Fury Apothecary.

My favorite item to come in a book box, the candle, is called 'Shield Sisters', which is a blend of Blackberry and White Sage. It smells amazing, and it is not super strong or overwhelming. This was inspired by Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young, a book that I am still deciding if I want to read.

The next item is a wooden bookmark of the 'Archeron Sisters', featuring Feyre, Nesta, and Elain from A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas, another series that I want to read a lot, but have yet to. The bookmark features custom artwork by Papercuts and Pages.

Then there was a 4-pin set, featuring custom art by Diana Dworak inspired by the Lunar Chronicles, which I am currently reading through. I use the Unicorn Crate bags that the books come in, so the pins are on the bag like in the picture.

There was also a pirate keychain included that I currently don't have anywhere specific, I am decided where I want to use it. I do like it though, and think it is a cute inclusion.

The last think in the box was an art print featuring Eowyn from Lord of the Rings, with the quote "I am no man", that was created by Michelle Dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment