Friday, May 24, 2019

November 2018 Unicorn Crate Unboxing


November 2018 Unicorn Crate: Literary Landscapes

The book included in this box was Light Between Worlds by Laura E. Weymouth. I am super excited to read this book, and home to get to it within the next few months. Along with the box is the usual included note and bookplate.

One thing that came in the box that is not featured in the picture, because I cannot recall where I put it is an enamel pin 'Landscape of Oz' that was created by Dust and Pages. I hope to locate it soon because it was a nice enamel pin, and I want to put it with my collection.

The next thing in the box was the Narnia Tote with artwork by Sweet Sequels with the quote "Always Winter, Never Christmas". I really love the tote and use it when getting library books.

Then there was a 'Rivendell House Blend' loose leaf tea, a blend of decaf earl grey, strawberry, vanilla, marigold, and raspberry leaves. I haven't tried it yet because I am not a huge tea person, and usually only have it when I am in the mood for it. Although, this one smells really good - and hopefully tastes just as good.

Then there are some awesome bookish socks, featuring Peter Pan with a quote that says "Stay Calm and Fly to Neverland" that were designed by Unicorn Crate. They are cute, but I am not a huge Peter Pan fan so I haven't really worn them.

Then the box included some awesome wax melts that are berry scented, and they smell amazing! They were created by LeeBrick, and if you want something that lasts awhile, these melts do.

The two last things in the box are an art print that is of the Prythian Map from ACOTAR, designed by Bookmark My Heart; and a bookmark that reads "Hogwarts s my Home", also designed by Unicorn Crate. Both series I have yet to read. I know shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment