Thursday, October 11, 2018

Where Have I Been?

For the past few months, I have been AWOL because I had a lot going on in my life. I got a new job in a second shift position which really disrupted my reading schedule, and I have also been dealing with personal health-related concerns in my own life and with my best friend.

So since the end of May/beginning of June, I haven’t read anything which has been very disappointing since reading is something I do to escape from the world and the worlds problems for a few hours to get a breather.

Yesterday, I was finally able to get back into reading, and hopefully will slowly become a little more active on my blog again to start with. This is mostly because I am only able to use my phone while I wait for my new laptop to arrive.

Just a quick little insight into what I plan to read or attempt to read during the month of October are some horror-filled or suspenseful thriller novels starting with Sadie by Courtney Summers. I also plan to finish a MG novel at some point during the month which is the book that got me back into reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment