Sunday, October 14, 2018

Spookathon TBR


So I stumbled upon this wonderful readathon, and got really excited to participate because I'm in the mood for spooky reads right now, so it's a challenge I think I will be able to complete.

It was created by Lala, and I know this isn't the first year that it has occurred, but I don't know how long it has been going on. It is happening from the 15th of October to the 21st, and there are five challenges to complete.

The challenges and the books I am planning to read for the challenges are as follows:
1. Read a Thriller: #Murdertrending by Gretchen McNeil
2. Read a Book with Purple on the Cover: Olive and the Backstage Ghost by 
3. Read a Book Not Set in Our Time Period: Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
4. Read a Book with a Spooky Word in the Title: City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
5. Read a Book with Pictures: Catacomb by Madeleine Roux

3452178525488892337843733540305823429355

No comments:

Post a Comment