Monday, October 22, 2018

Spookathon 2018 Wrap-Up


So I stumbled upon this wonderful readathon, and got really excited to participate because I was and still am in the mood for spooky reads right now, so it's a challenge I thought I would be able to complete.

It was created by Lala, and I know this isn't the first year that it has occurred, but I don't know how long it has been going on. It happened from the 15th of October to the 21st, and there were five challenges to complete.

The challenges and the books I had planned to read for the challenges are as follows:
1. Read a Thriller: #Murdertrending by Gretchen McNeil
2. Read a Book with Purple on the Cover: Olive and the Backstage Ghost by 
3. Read a Book Not Set in Our Time Period: Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
4. Read a Book with a Spooky Word in the Title: City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
5. Read a Book with Pictures: Catacomb by Madeleine Roux

3452178525488892337843733540305823429355

The only one that I completed was City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab, and I had started both Olive and the Backstage Ghost and Catacomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment