Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday: 2021 January Scheduled Book Releases


In the coming year, I plan to slowly introduce new posts weekly. One that I am starting is going to be my Waiting on Wednesday: Monthly Scheduled Releases to share with you the books that I am highly anticipating reading this year that also happening to be coming out this year.

Last year, I was looking forward to 45 books that were scheduled to be released throughout the year. Obviously, last year was a bad reading year for me in general, but I ended up only reading 1 of the 45. Some of those books are on my TBR for this year (already planned for January), so I am still planning to get to some of them. I also in general only read, 9 books that were published in 2020 (which isn't necessarily a bad thing), with the majority of the books I read last year from the previous year, 2019.

Starting off in January, there are five books coming out that I would love to read either during the month of January or hopefully February.

I have not preorder any of these books, and most likely these will all be acquired from my local library. I don't tend to preorder a lot of books, just because I have limited space for my books - although, it is known to happen.

There are also plenty more books that I would love to read that are coming out in January, but these are the ones that if I had to pick and read any books coming out this next month, these would be the ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment