Friday, November 27, 2020

Tistheseasonathon TBR


If you want to know more about what this readathon is about, check out the twitter account: @Tistheseasonn. So my plan is to read all holiday themed novels for this challenge because I'm really in that Christmas Spirit minus one which is the second challenge because there wasn't any Holiday themed books on my TBR for this year. Also for my Diverse Book, I don't yet no if that will fit, but I'm hoping because it was hard to look for a diverse holiday book, but if it ends up not fitting, I do have an alternative book.

Here are the challenges and my TBR:

1. Read a Holiday Themed Book: 12 Men for Christmas by Phillipa Ashley

2. Read a Book You Wanted to Read This Year: Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

3. Read a Book with Lights on Cover by Jay Asher

4. Read a Diverse Book by Various Authors

5. Read a Cozy Read by Various Authors

Bonus: Read the Group Book: In A Holidaze by Christina Lauren

Along with the 5 challenges, there is a Bingo Board that was Created, but I have my own Christmas Bingo Board that I will be completed for the entire month of December.



No comments:

Post a Comment