Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Book Courtship Tag


book courtship TAG


So technically (like usual) I did not actually get tagged, but I just enjoy doing tags so much that I'm gonna do this one also. I also don't post my tags on tag Tuesday (obviously, since it's Wednesday), but I'm again doing it anyway.

I saw this here at Hardback Hoarder. If you don't watch her booktube, you should definitely check it out!

Phase 1 - Initial Attraction: A book that you bought because of the cover

Shades of Darkness by A.R. Kahler. Still have no idea what this book is about, and honestly, I probably won't even look to find out, just jump in and discover. I do this on occasion.


25390583

Phase 2 - First Impressions: A book that you got because of the summary


Let's see, I typically (but no always) get my books based off of their summary, but the most recent purchase I made based on the summary would have to be A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab.


22055262

Phase 3 - Sweet Talk: A book with great writing


I'm going to go with a book I just finished reading, that I loved the writing of, and that would be Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia. You can check out my review here if you missed it. This would potentially be the kind of book I would buy based solely on the cover.


27414434

Phase 4 - First Date: The first book of a series which made you want to pursue the rest of the series


If you've followed or seen a few of my posts, you will probably have guessed what I put here. And that is Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. I just loved this book, and am currently reading Windwitch! Finally!


21414439

Phase 5 - Late night phone calls: A book that kept you up all night long


Hmm... technically the last book that kept me up reading all night was Lovely Reckless, but I don't want to list that twice, so I have to go way back (I like the Hardback Hoarder like my sleep, and with my class schedule, I wake up before 7 almost every morning... I really just don't have the option of staying up), and the book that I remember staying up for is Some Boys by Patty Blount.


18509683

Phase 6 - Always on my mind: A book that you could not stop thinking about


Again, most recently would be Lovely Reckless because, well, it was really good... another would be A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro because I really enjoyed this book also.


23272028

Phase 7 - Getting Physical: A book in which you love the way it feels


I am not going to list one book for this because I have quite a few books that feel this way, but I love the hardbacks with the dust jacket that feels kind of rough. Don't know why, don't ask, I just do!

Phase 8 - Meeting the Parents: A book in which you would recommend to your friends and family


This is kind of easy because everyone in my family who reads, I recommend books to all the time and the majority of my friends read, and again, I talk books with them and recommend them all the time books all the time. I would recommend Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (which technically I haven't finished but am in the process of reading and I love it!)


16034235

Phase 9 - Thinking about the future: A book or series that you know you'll re-read many times in the future


A series that I will reread in the future. That would easily be the Article 5 series by Kristen Simmons because they are an absolute favorite of mine!


106772771318861517559899

Phase 10 - Share the love!!! Who would you like to tag?


If you read this, feel free to do it also!

No comments:

Post a Comment