Friday, January 8, 2021

Medieval-a-Thon Information and TBR

 

Medieval-a-Thon is a readathon that is completed from January 10th to February 10th, so a month long readathon. The Goal of the readathon is to increase your nobility rank from Prisoner to Emperor/Empress, and that is based on how many books you read for the readathon.

I'm going to include the images for the nobility rank system and the prompt route I am choosing. This is found at the following link: Medieval-a-Thon. You can also find more information from the host Holly Hearts Books and the twitter @Medievalathon. All the graphics below belong to Holly.

And the following prompt is my the route I am going, along with the books I plan on reading for the readathon.


Level One: These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
Level Two: We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
Level Three: Hunting Prince by Kerri Maniscalco
Level Four: First Earl I See Tonight by Anna Bennett
Level Five: Uprooted by Naomi Novik

No comments:

Post a Comment