Friday, January 1, 2021

January TBR and Wrap-Up


A New Year means a Fresh Start for Reading Challenges and Goals. I'm hoping to start off the year strong with my reading for January. Let's get into the books that I am hoping to read this month. Per my reading goals for the year of 2021, I hope to complete five books. Going forward I plan on also posting this TBR and Wrap-Up on the last day of the month instead of the first.

My Jane Austen book for January and February is Mansfield Park.

My prompt for the month is to read a true crime novel and the book I have picked is Missoula by Jon Krakauer.

I am trying to get through my physical books that I own in my library, so for my TBR, I am going to select books a list of books from my library that I would like to read three books from.


One more book I plan to read for the month of January is Waiting for the Night Song by Julie Carrick Dalton. I received this book from the publishers to read and review for the tour for Jean BookNerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment