Friday, January 1, 2021

2020 Stats

 So I am just going to share my overall stats for my reading year. I keep track of a different number of things. I got this idea from Hardback Hoarder, who a few years ago put up a Google Sheet that allowed her to keep track of certain stats. I have changed it a little to keep track of what I want to keep track of, and every year, I update it a little to reflect things I want to keep track of or don't really care to keep track of anymore. I have not updated it yet this year, so I won't be able to discuss that on this post, but maybe before January has completed, I will be able to share that.

Anyway, let's jump right into my 2020 stats. 

Just some generic information for the yearly stats including pages read, hours listened (this amount is inclusive of  pages read), and the amount of books I read this year. The first chart shows how many of those books were read per month.

Books Read: 59
Pages Read: 10219
Hours Listened: 115.17


The next chart shows what audience the books were for. I read a lot of Children's books this year because my sister is becoming a teacher and I wanted to help get some ideas of what books she is going to get for her class.


The following chart is the format of the books I read. The chart doesn't show which is which but I read majority ebooks and the smallest amount was the physical copies, while the 15 books are books I listened to via audiobook.


The two next charts are the genre of books that I read and the ratings that I gave. The other category was the Children's books.


The next chart depicts whether I read books by male authors or female authors. As you can see, I read way more by females. I would like to see this be more even this coming year.


My final chart shows what year the books I read were published in.


My favorite book this year would be between House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig and Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco. My least favorite book that I read this year was Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry.

No comments:

Post a Comment