Saturday, February 24, 2018

Spring Break 2018 TBR Challenge

So I am on Spring Break this next coming week from school, so my goal is to read and finish at least 5 books, and more if I can get to them. So I thought I would share with you guys what books I plan to finish over this coming week. I am officially starting today at 12:00am, which has already passed until Sunday, the 4th 11:59pm.

31450908I have actually already started this book, but I plan to finish it this week. I really enjoyed the first book in the series, and so far I am loving the sequel - definitely more than the first book. Down Among the Sticks and Bones follows two sisters, Jack and Jill, as they discover a new world in the bottom of the grandmother's chest, and the adventure and new life that awaits them in that world.






33503607Meet Cute is another book that I have already started, and hope to finish, but I am listening to it on audiobook so it isn't on the top of my list to finish before the end of this read-a-thon event. Meet Cute is an anthology of many short stories of meetings that are destined to be.








33381234Kristen Simmons is one of my all-time favorite authors, and I received a copy of her newest book, Pacifica, to read for review. I am scheduled to post my review for the tour with Jean BookNerd on March 5th. I actually don't know much about this book, but Kristen Simmons' books that I will read without knowing anything about. This is the first book I will be starting for this Read-a-Thon, possibly right after I finish Down Among the Sticks and Bones, or even before I finish that book.





32797614Twelve Steps to Normal is about a teenager who deals with life involving an alcoholic parent. I don't know much else about the book but that is enough to make me want to read the book. I received an ARC of Twelve Steps to Normal, which comes out March 13th. Another on my TBR pile.







27414411I am really enjoyed reading Courtney Alameda's first book, Shutter,  and I am super excited that I received a copy of Pitch Dark from Rockstar Book Tours. It looks like a good horror novel that I cannot wait to tackle during my impromptu read-a-thon. It is set in the future and it involves marauding space scavengers and deadly aliens that are able to kill with sound. It sounds like such a thrilling read. The last on the top of my TBR pile.






2229976323437156I have been dying to read these books for awhile, but I keep on putting them off because they are so long, and I don't want to start a book that I won't be able to finish while I'm in school, so I'm hoping that I will be able to tackle both of them this week if I can.







28421168Another book that I would love to get to if I have the time is Renegades by Marissa Meyer. I have not yet read her Lunar Chronicles, and have been wanting to read a book by her, and this one appeals to me more than her first series.








36329818And finally, the last book that I would love to get to this coming week is Legendary by Stephanie Garber. I received an ARC on Netgalley, thanks to Flatiron Books. Caraval was one of my favorite books that I read last year, and I hope Legendary lives up to my expectations for this book.








I would be thrilled to complete all of the books listed above. And here is just a handful of other books that I am interested in reading for this challenge, but are not on the top of my list to complete or get to. They will most likely not be read unless I have somehow finished all of the above books. Some of the books I have already started, and some are books I haven't started. Obviously, I don't plan to finish all of these books within a week, but I could potentially finish a handful of these that I have already started after I have went through the above books listed.

281074441819020125812109302499252724242231931941281180372958907431549513233412592556667121825764

No comments:

Post a Comment