Monday, January 1, 2024

Disney Princess Book Tag [UPDATING]

 Disney Princess Book Tag

I just happened to see this tag, and I thought it looked lovely, so I decided to go ahead and do it - like I do with many tags that I see and find interesting. I do want to say, I adjusted the tag a little by adding on one more Princess: Moana. I saw this tag at the following link: 

1. Snow White: Favorite Classic

2. Cinderella: Book You Kept Reading Past Midnight

3. Aurora: Favorite Classic Romance

4. Ariel: Book About Making Sacrifices and Fighting For Your Dreams

5. Belle: Book with a Smart, Independent Main Female Character

6. Jasmine: Book with a Character Who Has Challenged the Norms of Their World

7. Pocahontas: Book Whose Ending was a Roller Coaster of Emotions

8. Mulan: Book with a Kickbutt Female Character

9. Rapunzel: Book that Features an Artist

10. Merida: Book with a Mother-Daughter Relationship

11. Anna and Elsa: Book with a Great Relationship Between Siblings

12. Tiana: Character Who Puts Their Dreams Above Romance

13. Moana: Book with a Character Who Steps Out into an Adventure

Who is your favorite princess and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment