Friday, January 31, 2020

Fortune Teller Readathon TBR


This year, I am participating in the Fortune Teller Readathon, which is going on during the entire month of February (sorry for posting late about it - I've just been really sick). You can find the original post here. But to quickly summarize, the idea is to pick one of the three pathways (or all three if you really want to push yourselves) to narrow down your TBR pile, then pick books to fit those prompts and you are ready to read. I would check out the original post because there is some extra information mentioned that you might be interested in.

Now onto my TBR. I picked the second pathway, I currently have no plans to read either of the other two pathways because of another readathon I am participating in this month.

New Friend ~ Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia
Written in the Stars ~ Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
Hopeless Romantic ~ Ashes in the Snow by Ruta Sepetys
Dark One ~ Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
Outcast ~ Beautiful Broken Girls by Kim Savage Have you all read any of these books, and what are your thoughts and feelings on them? I hope that my predictions for these books turn out correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment