Tuesday, January 1, 2019

January TBR


In the month of January, to start the year off, there are a few books that I want to read. I'm going to try to get my TBRs done this year, because last year I wasn't able to get many of my TBRs finished because I would get distracted by other books. So I have decided that I'm going to have three books that I am to complete during the month leaving room for spontaneous decisions.

In 2019, one of my reading goals is to finish the Series of Unfortunate Events. I am currently on the third book in the series, Wide Window, and have already started it, so I am hoping to have that finished by the end of this week.

Another challenge that I am doing is the Big Book Challenge, which I got the idea from Emily over at BookswithEmilyFox. I got this book in the November Bookie Box, and that is Skyward by Brandon Sanderson, which is going to be my big book of the month.

The final book that I would like to read during the month of January is Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire.

4384922736652839348113

No comments:

Post a Comment