Sunday, July 1, 2018

June Wrap-Up and July TBR

In the month of June, I read a total of 2 books.


So compared to last month, I slowed down considerably, which was expected. I also listened to a lot of adult audiobooks this month, which is flipped from my normal reading habits - I usually get to more YA books compared to Adult books.

The two books that I finished this month were the final two audiobooks in the Burn for Burn trilogy, Fire with Fire and Ashes to Ashes. I overall really enjoyed this series, but I was not as impressed with how the series concluded. I have reviewed Fire with Fire, but I have not reviewed Ashes to Ashes.

2075962310662433


In the month of July, there are a few books that I would love to get done, but my Adult TBR is really long and at this moment, I am feeling my Adult books more than I am my YA books, so July might look very similar to June. 

There are four ebooks that I have started and would like to finish this month if I get to them, and they are Beneath the Sugar Sky, MARY: Unleashed, I Am Still Alive, and Daughter of the Burning City.

27366528243969893651954535214860

No comments:

Post a Comment